My Credit Helper – How Our Credit Restoration Program Works
Having a low credit score has a huge impact in determining your financial freedom and success, which is why it’s so important to have an experienced and knowledgeable ally fighting on your behalf. MyCreditHelper uses the most up-to-date methods to help you achieve your maximum credit score. Our team of professional credit restoration experts will analyze your report to find and remove the inaccurate or unverifiable items that are bringing your score down. Our experienced team has worked extensively with all three credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian. We are proud of our proven track record with thousands of removals of negative report items, including late payments, tax liens, foreclosures, and even bankruptcies. Nearly 80% of credit reports contain errors, but because of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, it is your right to ensure that these errors are contested and deleted.
How the process works:
- After you enroll, our team will find potential errors and inaccuracies and then prepare customized dispute letters for you to sign and send to the credit bureau that prepared your report.
- The credit bureaus are required to respond to these letters within 30 days and will send their responses directly back to you, allowing you to stay current with all progress made.
- After receiving your updated information, our team will then prepare the next set of dispute letters for you. This process will continue throughout your enrollment, with new dispute letters being prepared and sent to you approximately every 60 days.
Your financial success is important to us, and that’s why our comprehensive program is designed to provide the best overall credit education and improvement. In addition to the credit restoration process outlined above, our program will further enable your success by:
- Helping you understand your credit report–what it says and what it means.
- Informing you how your credit score was calculated–know the different components of your report and how they affect your numbers.
- Demonstrating how certain practices are contributing to a low score, allowing you to establish practices that continue to build good credit long after the program is complete.
- Revealing how an improved score will affect your life and finances–discover what it will mean to have an improved credit score.
Get Educated Today!
Knowledge is power, and the MyCreditHelper program will equip you with both the resources and information essential for achieving and maintaining a positive credit score. You will be instructed on the importance of credit to debt ratios, the impact of keeping or closing different credit lines, and much more useful information. Achieving good credit is about more than just a temporary fix, and MyCreditHelper is dedicated to bringing you the kind of lasting credit success that leads to real life transformation.
Now that you know more about how the process works, don’t continue to allow a low credit score to hold you back. Stop paying unnecessary high interest rates on home and auto loans, and make sure you’re not being gouged on your insurance premiums. Don’t be turned down for one more new loan or credit card. The MyCreditHelper credit restoration program can help save you thousands of dollars and open up exciting new financial opportunities, so get started today